Why crowd your kitchen with expensive multi-appliances when you can have one solution that does it all? Nuwave PIC claims that it is the solution you are looking for but you’ll find out in this article if it’s really worth trying out by going through its features and benefits, drawbacks, and real user reviews.
What Is Nuwave PIC?
Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) is a complete energy-saving cooking solution with precise temperature control. It apparently makes advanced culinary technology safe, convenient, and affordable for every household.
Nuwave PIC supposedly functions like your own private chef. It allows you to simply set and save your cooking procedures then you can just sit back and relax while you wait for your food to cook. With a simple press of a button, your meal is done in no time at all.
How Does It Work?
This kitchen appliance uses series of burners called induction coils. These coils create magnetic fields that produce a heating reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans. This is a much more energy-efficient process of cooking compared to conventional ranges since the heat is emitted in the cookware and not on the surface of the cooktop. The appliance remains cool to the touch where the magnetic field is not activated. Since no open flame is emitted, there is less lingering heat in your kitchen which makes it even more cost effective and eco-friendly.
Because it employs magnetic principles for cooking, the pots and pans you need to use must have iron-based or magnetic bottom. Examples of compatible cookware are all Nuwave Precision Cookware, stainless steel with magnetic base, cast iron, and enameled iron and steel. Aluminum, glass, copper, and pottery type vessel will not work with Nuwave PIC.
Features And Benefits
- Energy–efficient. The cooktop operates on 1300 watts and uses up to 70% less energy. It conserves up to 90% energy wasted by traditional gas and electric ranges.
- Safer than any other cooktop. Induction cooking warms the pan but Nuwave PIC remains cool. You will no longer need to worry about kids touching hot burners or burning spilled food on the cooktop.
- Versatile. It’s an all-in-one kitchen solution that allows you to boil, simmer, steam, sear, deep-fry, stir-fry, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- 52 temperature settings and exact temperature control. Broad range of temperature provides wide cooking flexibility and precise temperature control allows you to cook any food to perfection. It prevents undercooked, overcooked, and burnt foods.
- Easy to clean. Spills will not burn and stick to the surface of the cooktop making it easier to clean. You can simply wipe and go.
- Lightweight and portable. You can use it whether indoor or outdoor for buffets or parties for cooking or keeping your food warm as long as there is a standard electrical outlet. Its compact size is also perfect for small apartments, RVs, and dorm rooms.
- Requires compatible cookware. You will not be able to use it unless you use induction-ready cookware.
- Price. It is relatively more expensive compared to other cooktops available in the market but that is somehow to be expected from a product with superior features and variety of benefits it provides.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2